Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If you have experienced a flood, fire, smoke or mold damage SERVPRO of Freeport, Roosevelt is here to help. The SERVPRO of Freeport, Roosevelt team prides ourselves on the ability to consistently meet, and exceed our customer's expectations. No matter what type of damage you come across, it's our mission to take away your stress and offer you the best service possible to take care of your loss. With over 50 years of experience, SERVPRO of Freeport, Roosevelt is confident that we have all the tools and resources necessary to provide quality solutions to whatever issue you're facing. We're on deck 24/7/365 to take care of any losses to provide Long Islander's with care whenever disaster strikes. Don't go it alone! Call SERVPRO of Freeport, Roosevelt for the best emergency response teams and technicians who can safely and confidently make your property damage "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (516) 774-2200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Freeport, Roosevelt arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.